what is your way to cast yourself apart from the world around you?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Bender
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Impossible to do...

although at times I want to grab my baby and run off to some faraway place, some magical island, just the two of us, living and loving... far away from the ratfark ...

Source(s): often, i lose myself in our love letters... reading and revisiting hers... setting pen to paper to try once more to say what i shall never be able to say .. how lost in her i really am... how time pauses when we are together.. when the rest of the world falls away .. and we are suspended in a perfect moment ...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I quit trying. I am a mom. I am not as tough as I used to think I was. I will not make a spectacle of myself to prove my point as I used to. I vote. This is the only way I have any power that means anything. Oh. I forgot to mention that when someone is being a total dick...you should be the nicest actress you can be. Smile. Be tactful and direct. Your body language should tell the world that you are not an immediate threat. Your eyes, however say, look the f*** out.

• 1 decade ago

By being very honest without being unkind. When others walk out of a room they know I will not speak poorly about them. Everyone has a wonderful life story too. People fascinate me.

PS-I like your questions. They are pretty cool.

• 1 decade ago

I'm trying to stop doing that and instead trying to become a part of it again. I have to live in it, so I've decided I should try to be an integral part once more. I'll give it a go and see what happens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My room is my escape from the world.

I have everything i could possibly need in here (except for food and water, of course)...

All i really need to escape the world are books, my laptop, and a phone.

Oh, and a journal to write in is awesome as well!

• Adam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do like I do, sit in your room watch tv, play games on your computer and sleep all day, only coming out when you want to....of course my actions are caused by deep depression, so I dont know whats best for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Listen to Uncle Billy, THE BOAT WORKS ! Ya gone. cell phone is OFF, they can't get you !

• 1 decade ago

crank to music waaay up

or if i dont have a radio/headphones available i just get lost in my own head

• 1 decade ago

I put my earphones and I listen to some music I like... and I close my eyes...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the boat works, so does the garden & even the garage sometimes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.