what does it mean when you keep catching a guy staring at your stuff?

i have kissed this guy that i have met and have only dated him twice. He doesnt call me but seems really happy when i call him. i was dating someone when i first met him but have broken up since then. at the time he said that is why he wouldnt call b cause he was affraid my ex would answer. anyways i have caught guys staring at my boobs and *** b 4 but i mean this guy takes about a solid five seconds b 4 he peels his eyes off of them. does he not notice fast enough that i am looking at him staring at my *** and boobs?? why is he doing this.

Favorite Answer

Yeah I know men staring at womens private parts especially boobs. You must have a great body, babe. But I don't think staring on and on is normal. Every man has the right to stop behaving like an immature animal! I personally don't stare at any women's body no matter how sexy it is; the eyes are enough to get lost on.

Source(s): My life surrounded by beauties like u!

Demand some respect! Tell him to look you in the eye. Just because you two kissed doesn't mean he gets to ogle you. And to be so blatantly obvious about it is just so rude and demeaning. He does this because his glands are all fired up and he is drowning in a sea of his raging hormones. So the next time you catch him (or anyone) eye balling you yell "man over board!" In other words, tell him to quit it and come up for some air.

• Rocky

When a guy is staring at your "stuff", you have really good "stuff". Maybe its kind of a compliment, say, "hey I'm up here". I wish girls would stare at my stuff, but I don't think I have enough to stare out, sucks to be me.

The long stare is his way of telling u that he wants u to know that he is checking you out. He already checked u out without u noticing the secound he saw you.

Source(s): How to be a super flirt

It's only natural for a young man to do this. You could just say---HEY, I AM UP HERE......then point at your eyes and smile. That should snap him out of it. But he will look when you're not seeing him do it.

If you have it flaunt it and he sure is receptive maybe he is as good as his looks show give him a go he may just be an answer to a maidens prayer.

you might have a great set of titts and a real good ****,but he has moved on ,but would love to wrap him self up in all your good parts

hey you are a girl!every guy does that it's normal but if you are afraid of that just tell him to stop

If you are wearing revealing clothes, then thats on you. If not, then his just a pervert.

its bcoz he wants u 2 sleep with him, and if u r interested then go ahead