What are you going to do for new years eve, and what's your resolution?

Favorite Answer

~We'll stay home where it's safe, I'm sure they'll be a lot of drinking & driving.

I don't make resolutions I can't keep, so I don't make any.~

New Years Eve is going to be spent here in Iraq.

My resolutions are;

Stop smoking

(on my last pack now, the race is on)

Heal up enough so I can walk again in a few months

(tore my achilles tendon six weeks ago)

Source(s): Happy New Years from Iraq..!!!

I'm going to party with friends and drink my weight in alcohol. I started my resolution 2 weeks ago in quiting tobacco so it will be easier not to smoke on new years.

Going to youngest daughters to celebrate with family and friends. I am looking forward to 2007 as it is going to be my year for expansion and bring ing goals into reality. WOOoooo OOoooooo.

I find making New Years Resolutions in the past only became part year dissolutions, so I am just going to try harder to keep myself motivated and focused.

Im gonna sit around watch a few movies (too young to drink =D) and my resolution is to improve my Tai Chi, and learn to do the hammer slide =D (its hammer time!!)

This year ne abd my boyfriend are going to stay home and get drunk and have lots of private time lol and my New Years Resulution is to be nicer and more paitent.

• Hanging with my family and maybe getting drunk..my resolution is to ...get even with my enemies and get healthy and maybe..find away..to nail Amy...who knows..I would just settle for getting even right now..one thing at a time I guess..Happy New Year...of course you know nothing changes on new years...that what Bono says in his song...

i resolve to never make another new years resolution