How can i find out if my ex-wife is recieving SSI and/or Medicade on our children that i have custody of?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call the SSI office.

  • 1 decade ago

    you need to call ssi dept and medicaid

    she shouldn't have any medicaid

    you should have the caid cards and every month you should be getting ssi checks

    you need to call both depts and fine this out.

    if she is and you have custody then she will be in big trouble

  • 1 decade ago

    Hire an attorney and let him start digging.They can get way more info then you would be able to.Also call your local offices (ssi,welfare,etc...) Good luck!

  • 1 decade ago

    Easiest way is to apply for it yourself and see what happens....if they say there is alreadya n open case then you will know...

    The SSI office should be able to tell you anyway since you have custody of them.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    If you think that she is getting a check meant for your children, you can contact your local child support division and they can look into it as well and take the appropriate action.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.