do you think Saddam is really dead i don't?

Favorite Answer

Paul McCartney faked his death so why cant Saddam

havent you people ever seen POINT OF NO RETURN

g

I honestly didn't know he'd been killed already. I think he got off too lightly. The death sentence is a cop out. Make them suffer in prison where they have plenty of time to think about what they've done. Anyway, it's not going to make any difference, there will be another madman ready to take his place.

I think he is really dead, there is no reason for America to keep him alive

• JAD

I just read an article on Yahoo that they should his dead people so people will really know he is dead. I believe he is.

• cats

I think he is but I really don't care! They should hang Bin Laden next! And O.J. Hang them all! They are the lowest forms of human life (if you can call them that) EVER! Oh, and your avatar name is hiliarious!

• LC

Yes.

hes really dead!

• Tish P

Oh don't be so bloody stupid. The dangled his evil @ss fro the gallows and the guy's worm food.

And i'm also guessing that you think Elvis is still alive? sorry for the sarcasm but, i had too.

You are right...He is still alive...YOU are the one that is dead.

Brain dead.