Do you think that people like to vent, and take out there frustrations on Yahoo! Answers?

Is this where folks come when they get pissed off at the world??

Favorite Answer

Maybe some, but not all. I come to participate and try to add something to the mix. I also have learned from others questions and answers. I like the forum.

I know I do! Sometimes it's just reassuring to get advice from strangers. Sadly though, some people just don't have anyone else to vent their frustrations to. It's kind of like having a free shrink!

maybe sometimes they do, but other times they are honestly looking for answers to truly legitimate questions, like how to find therapy services for their disabled child, or how to help out a family in need. I don't think everyone comes on here just to vent, but hey we all have bad days...right?

• I think so. I've seen plenty of "Sadam" questions on here today. I usually use this to ask questions about things I need help with or something I need to find.

Yes and I think that people don't come to ask questions as much as they come to find others to agree with them or justify their beliefs. Politely disagree with someone and they report you.