Do enjoy blasting your car's subwoofers into everyone's ears?

Great! Sure, it's inconsiderate and rude to force other drivers to listen to whatever crap you are listening to, and of course you would not want to be tied to a chair while someone blasted say, The Best Of Conway Twitty in your ears, but please...please keep blasting away and making driver's windows rattle 4 cars back....because in about 10 years, you are going to be the one saying "Yo, MFer, speak up, I can't hear you!", and going to the store for more hearing aid batteries....And I'll be the guy standing there smiling....just smiling.

Favorite Answer

Hi, I'm an Audiologist.

I often joke that I should carry my business cards in the car and hand them out to those numskulls.

I have the bass turned all the way up in my car and I like to blast it right along with the rest of them. But when I pull up beside another car I turn it down, common courtesy and respect. I don't turn it up loud enough for my car to rattle though, I think that is the dumbest thing ever.

• roba

First, that this person has no concept of admire for others. If the thumping bass and words to the music are extremely merely great, it is intolerably loud. (I wasn't attentive to any 'music', however, with thumping bass wherein the words have been great...:) 2d, this person isn't an extremely risk-free driving force, as there might desire to be an emergency vehicle that he does no longer be attentive to, additionally there could be a topic along with his very own vehicle that he does no longer be attentive to because of the quantity of noise he's bobbing up. 0.33, i might desire to ask your self whether this person has some attractiveness or self-self assurance matters that reasons him to might desire to broadcast himself so intrusively and rudely to tension others to observe him.

lmao I know what you mean I hate that Especially when I am jamming to a song I like and I have it at a respectable volume and some one pulls up next to me at stoplight playing some crap stuff that you dont even understand what there saying because all you hear is bass . Its sad.

I have a system in my car, but i do turn it down when i am stopped next to another car. I dont want to be rude.

• ?

hey I love Conway Twitty, but I don't do that.

yes

lol very funny and no I don't like it when people do that, and i don't do that i mean just buy some earphones

you're just a fat pink cow, why would you care? Don't tell me you wear moo-moos, lol.

no i like it soft.