Who Likes The Simpsons ,Who Is Going To See The Movie,Who Hates The Simpsons And Who Is Your Fav Character?

I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE the simpsons

Favorite Answer

I LOVE the simpsons too! i already saw the movies is so funny its going to be great the movie came out early in Japan! so i went to see it i love Homer hes the best!

I like the simpsons and I'm gonna see the movie when it comes out. My favourite character is Homer.

I like the Simpsons and I plan on seeing the movie. My favorite characters are Maggie, Mr. Burns, and Ralph.

Simpsons are awesome, and of course, my favorite character is Bart.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE THE SIMPSON'S TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely going to see the movie, I'm not sure who my fav character is i guess its between Homer, Bart or Lisa

Source(s): ☺♥

I LOVE THE SIMPSONS AS WELL!!! THEY SO ROCK!!!!!! THEY'RE ******* AWESOME!!!! TOTALLY LIKE MY FAMILY...IM DA BART IN MY FAMILY...hehe.. my fave is Bart :P