Are you tired of watching the reality shows where people are b!tchin each other?

Favorite Answer

Yes, there are too much tension in those shows. I am proud to say that I have never watch a reality show for more then one show. I've never watch American Idol or Survivor or any other reality show. Don't like them at all. Get rid of them.

Yes I am tired of reality shows!!! They can take all of them off. I think there are way too many. Need more good shows to watch.

yes and no Yes cuz its very annoying, and very pointless and No cuz at the same time it hilarious watching people freak out for the silliest things, also known as Drama television!

I never liked those shows, I like to watch positive shows.

• Candi

No, there's nothing else good on TV except Prison Break.

You mean to tell me that this is a reality show!?So that's what the fuss is all about!...

yes

yes

I don't watch these shows because I don't find them entertaining at all. Life it soo short to be "bitchin" all the time.

Be happy!!! Things could always be worse. :-)

• LC

OH YES! a long time ago.