Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I haven't been seen my best female friend for 2 years, how do I make her smile in photos?

Well, she's Malay, we known each other when we were at the age of 11, it's been more than 10 years. She loves to smile, but she don't smile much in photos, and she never show her teeth in photos eiither. Someday if I wanna fix a date to meet her, I will love to take lots of photos of her. Do you think she will smile? Well, her teeth is pearly white & straight, like she wore braces before, but she didn't.

Favorite Answer

that means she must be having beatuiful teeth and you would like her to smile when she is with you in photos.just try to make her happy and feel nice so that she could smile in the photos.and if she doesn't,means she must be worried with something,just try to make her smile.she sure will.

Source(s):

Y0OH C0RNY DUDE. Y0UR N0T G0NNA HAVE A liFE iF All Y0UR F0CUSED 0N iS GETTiN SUM1 T0 SH0W THERE TEETH. BUT JUS TiCKlE HER 0R S0METHiN MMM KAY?

Tell her she's gorgeous and that should make her smile. And just keep complementing her.

Didnt u ask this question before???

I answered it!

oh hi...

just ask her about that....

she'll understand u...

if u r really her friend, she'll do that simple wish of urs....

hehe....

thnx..

God bless...

=)