Do our troops need to be in Iraq?

I am a combat medic that conducts patrols in the Bagdhad area and this place is a definate waste of time and American money all of us think so.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

why did you voluntarily enlist?, you could work as a civilian emt here in america!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do they need to be their for our sake or Iraq's sake? I say take them out and risk the civil war and increased terrorist threat. It costs too much to leave them there and I am tired of hearing people complain about it. Doesn't matter when we leave, the violence will erupt whether it happens now or later. The Iraqi army is close to 400,000 strong so give them a chance to regulate their own country.

• 1 decade ago

Wish you well. As can be consistant with that, personally make as few enemies as possible among the Iraqi people and as many friends as possible. Americans collectively are NOT the same as the illegally installed UNelected Dumbya Coup.

• 1 decade ago

Should we have gone in? NO. Can we just pull out? NO. What kind of a message would that send to the rest of the world. That we will pull out even after we said we wouldn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gee, isn't that supposed to be "unamerican" and "against our troops" to talk like that? January 2009 can't come soon enough.

• 1 decade ago

do our troops need to be in iraq

yes, who else is going to make bushes friends billions every year

• 1 decade ago

ofcourse they need to be in iraq...unless you and every american is willing to give up their luxorious way of life! cheap gas...etc

• 1 decade ago

yes but u must remember that all of them will go to hell soon

• 1 decade ago

Should not be there, never should have been there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.