Brad25 asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What colors and shape do you associate with theses 3 words Mental Health, Physical Health, Emotional Health?

Please write what every comes to your mind first, thank you.

No one is giving me shapes, but i think dough boy is on the money with colors

Favorite Answer

Red, Green,Blue in order of your question. Now what does this mean about me.....

Mental - white square

Physical - Blue oblong/oval/cylinder

Emotional - red and also a square

Why say doughboy is on the money with his answer? I thought we were supposed to write down the first thing that comes to our mind, not think about it then write it down. As I was writing blue for physical I knew it should be red to emulate a heart but then I would have been cheating, wouldn't I?

Mental health - white (bc mental institutions are white in the movies)

Physical Health - red (bc I always see red crosses at health related procedures. Like, the red cross on a truck when I give blood, on the hospital signs when I go for a checkup, on the TV commercials for health related advertisements)

Emotional Health - yellow (bc online smiley faces are always yellow)

:)

Mental Health - white/oval

Physical Health - green/square

Emotional Health - blue/oval

1. Purple

2. Red, (unnecessarily bright).

3. Blue

• mandi

you already know, it truly is a sturdy question. i might want to think this is because their is a stigma that psychological well being subject matters get in this usa because the mind is an organ it truly is not extremely understood by the overall plenty. Behavioral subject matters look considered oftentimes as something it truly is "your fault" as apposed to being an ailment like heart ailment it truly is considered as no human being's fault. If a lady has psychological well being subject matters from being raped by her father even as she change into youthful and those subject matters bring about her growing to be a prostitute or a porn actress then she is merely categorised as a instantly ahead tramp and all of us strikes on without wondering to handle the underlying reason for the habit. inspite of the indisputable fact that, if a guy smokes, binge beverages, and eats Mcdonald's cheese burgers for 40 years and then comes down with maximum cancers. Then for some reason this guy must be allowed each of the interest and study contained in the global. it style of feels to me that the former celebration on the basis is led to by something that befell hostile to someone's' will, even as the latter celebration is led to by decision. yet we glance a lot nicer to the guy who makes a foul decision. Now for sure, the latter celebration of undesirable eating conduct and smoking in all likelihood stem from the way that human being change into taught to stay by way of their mothers and fathers and may want to extremely be considered a behavioral challenge on the middle of it besides, it merely seems that some behavioral subject matters are extra instantly ahead and traditional and have a tendency to get extra useful interest and study performed to that end. I consider you on the point that psychological well being needs to be addressed very early and extra study needs to be performed so as that a number of those undesirable possibilities might want to be avoided. imagine if we were able to force down well being expenses by introducing a pill that made human beings favor to offer up smoking and prevent eating crap all day. that could want to keep us money contained in the lengthy time period on maximum cancers remedies and diabetic remedies and make us all extra effective off.

mental health-triangle-purple

physical health-diamond-green

emotional health-circle-red orange

green, yellow, deep red

mental health - green/oblong

physical - red/star

emotional- purple/circle

"could you please tell me what's up with this? "

• 1-blue

2-yellow

3-red

n