Luke L asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which movie are you most looking forward to in 2007?

We're spoilt for choice next year! Shrek, Pirates and Spidey in one month? That Potter kid returns? That's mouthwatering enough, but the movie I'm most looking forward to? Transformers! It's about freakin' time!

Favorite Answer

Based on sheer novelty (since I know what to basically expect from HP 5, Spidey 3, FF 2, etc)... I'd have to say Transformers. Just hope they put effort into a good plot and aren't just going with lots of FX eye candy.

• Epic Movie, Spidey-3, Pirates 3, Norbit, Shrek 3, Ratoulville but the movie i've been waiting for a long time now is Hostel: Part 2.

Spidey 3, Pirates 3 and The Simpsons Movie!

Saw the trailers of Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix, Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3. I must say that they all looked good! I'm most looking forward to these 3 movies.

I'm torn between the TWO Harry Potter movies coming out next year, and Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

The Pursuit Of Happiness,Dreamgirls,Happyfeet,Codename Somthin I Forgot, And The Simpsons Movie

Shrek and Harry Potter

shrek the third pirates 3 harry potter

Pirates of the Carribean!! can't wait to watch it!!

oh, and spidey and shrek too.... not so much harry potter - i can't wait for the 7th book tho!!

I'm A Shrek lover so I'm waiting with batted breath.

Also the Simpson's Movie I wish they do a Simpson's do Europe