Drown out the sound of snoring???!!!???!!!???

Well i woke up at 3:00 this morning because of a bad dream. Now i can't go back to sleep. My friend is snoring really loud and i've tried just about everything. An ear plug, pillows over my head. My portable cd player. Now i've gotten up and ate some cereal and got on the computer. Do you guys have any suggestions of how to drown out the snoring?

Favorite Answer

nudge your friend everytime they start to snore until they stop if that dont work, try to make a beat out of their snoring in your head and freestyle to it. Dont laugh, jus try it

ear plus didn't work? that is some loud snoring. i use earplugs, and nudge the person asking them to turn on their side.it doesn't really wake them completely, just enough to stop the snoring.maybe a small fan on your side of the bed, will kind of help the sound blend in with the snoring , i would kind of be concerned with why the snoring is so loud..that might indicate a problem medically with them. go under yahoo health link, check that out.

good luck

Yes i experience that too, but the only difference is that it is my family member, not a friend... Try to think of things you like, and close your eyes. Try not to keep on thinking about the snoring. I think it should help, it worked for me ^___^

My wife bought some of that stop snoring spray for me, and guess what it really works, she is one happy sleeper now, and I am also sleeping better with the spray.

• Jack S

If you have a really loud fan you could put it right next to you and crank it up. That worked for me.

sleep in the guest room or have your friend sleep somewhere else.