Incisor tooth in wrong place, is this bad?

Hi dentists! My 7 month old daughter has an incisor tooth starting to grow between her front 2 top teeth. Is this much to be worried about? What shall I do, go to the doctor or dentist or just leave it and hope for the best?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Josi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The age a dentist suggests any child be seen is 1 year old. Your daughter's a little younger, but it would be wise to take her and let her be evaluated. I'm sure everything will be fine, but you'd rather take her and know than not take her and not know, right??

Good luck!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well ur daughter is getting only her MILK TOOTH! This tooth will fall down as she grows up and new teeth will come in that place. So there is no much problem with what all form the teeth starts sprouting. This answer can be 100% solved if u show ur child's teeth to a dentists as it is to be noted whether that teeth is causing any harm to her Jaws. Anyway no problem and pls don't worry too much the science has advanced so much now in the field of Dental technology. Just allow that teeth of ur baby to grow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the dentist obviously. They can remove it so the other teeth grow properly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a milk tooth so might be ok

have it checked just in case

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.