Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Are you sick of all the stupid Saddam questions? I am.?

The man was a terrorist and did not have a kind bone in his body. His whole reign was nothing but terror to people. In the first few days of him taking power, he called 400 of his top officials into a conference and told them he had uncovered a plot against the ruling part. 22 men were taken away and executed, video taped and played throughout the country. He lied about a plot but from the beginnning. He put fear in the people of that country. That was just the beginning! Who knows how many innocent lives he took. Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters. What about them? Did they deserve to die? NO! HE DESERVED TO DIE! Now he has been judged by GOD and is serving his afterlife in HELL!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes i am sick and hes being more of a pain in the *** now hes dead than when he was alive

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Im glad he is dead...he did deserve to die

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, sick of them, but somebody already asked this question. and I think this question entered the same category of questions make somebody sick

• 1 decade ago

That is what judgement is all about questions upon questions. since is dead i hope its over

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yes i am

n

• 1 decade ago

/sign

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.