Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

saddam exeuted!!Now you american, are you happy?

saddam is dead.And now the world is gonne be free,better and peacefull, isn't it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • mcfifi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sadly not.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Happiness would be a world where countries quit causing world problems and disorders.........

Europe not asking for American troops to solve problems like the former Yugoslavia state.....

Chine not giving nuclear technology to Pakistian....who have to North Korea and Iraq........which has Japan, Tawain and South Korea think about going nuclear.......

The Middle East countries who have fought for almost 100 years over power and influence......

Latin America countries who have seen the rise of South Korea, Tawain, China, India.....can't fiqure out economic basic to...so their people suffer....poor and unducated....

Russia.....who now uses oil instead of nukes to push its weight around

France who has never has a former colony become a functing demorcaracy.............but loves to meddle in world affairs as an expert

These countries cause problems....and who does the world call....behind the scene......USA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, typical of Bush to hang the wrong bloke in exchange for 3000 more American lives.

• J D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh yes now the world will be much more peaceful. Peace always comes from killing. History show us that.

LMAO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hi

well americans are the trouble makers but this was saddams fault and i think he deserved this.

but the world wont be peaceful because bush is still alive.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm, Saddam's sons dead, Saddam dead, 3 down, a few more to go! LOL

• 1 decade ago

Not this American.

• 1 decade ago

Heh i think its a good show off for the US to say that : WE R SAVING THE WORLD CANT U SEE? WE R THE ONLY ONE WHO FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISTS ! AND ALSO WE R NOT THE REAL TERRORIST NO WE R NOT NO NO :D :D

• 1 decade ago

I'M HAPPY AS HELL!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIDEO SO THAT I CAN LAUGH AT HIM!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.