Kandy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Possibly pregnant?

My husband's not supposed to be able to have kids, but i just now missed my second period in a row. My breasts are tender, but not like they were for my first pregnancy.

I have taken two pregnancy tests so far that have both come back negative (I haven't taken one in 3 weeks). Does anyone have any advice?

Favorite Answer

I would take another test and then go see a doctor. There could be another serious reason besides pregnancy.

If the pregnancy tests have been negative, chances are you aren't pregnant.

There are a number of reasons that your periods may be late and the best thing to do would be to see your doctor for tests. It might be due to a hormonal problem or any other condition that affects your general health.

You need to go and see a docter...your period may be irregular for other reasons such as menapause or it could be a indicator that something else is wrong. Bottom line is you need to go see your docter and get it checked out as soon as possible. If it is something else then early detection is the most important thing!

Sometimes,woman who can't have children has a imaginary pregnancy,that's part of a process if you had a husband fertile you would never think of it,but one way to stop get pregnant.

Take another test and see a doctor.

go to doctor for a test, may have to have blood test for it to show up..if you arent pregnant something else may be going on let the doc check ya out

You should do another test and incase if its negative, you MUST show urself to the doctor.

it may be due to several things (like rapid decrease in weight, hormones,etc..) but there's nothing wrong seeing a doctor..

See your doctor.

you can only guess, but go and see the doctor ASAP, that way you will remove all doubts.