David
David asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who Played Hot Lips On Mash?

Favorite Answer

Loretta Swit

Oh cool, I'm first. I win!

And for your bonus answer:

http://tinyurl.com/y84wk3

Loretta Swit. Does it mean that I am old that I knew that answer right away? My brother watches rerun after rerun. He has ever since the show came out! I have to admit that I started watching them about two years ago at midnight every night. I found myself getting situated in front of the TV in order to see it right when it started. I hardly remember the movie, tho. Weren't most characters different? I still cry when I see the one where Henry Blake's chopper went down. And I still watch for Radar's missing fingers! (just to see if I can catch them not hiding them very well, not to be morbid!) OK, I guess I am an old, emotional nerd at heart! lol

Loretta Swift

Loretta Swit

On TV it was Loretta Swift.

Movie Sally Kellerman.

• kitt

Radar as a results of fact he's often having communion (Grape Nehi) daily. additionally, Radar is almost psychic isn't he? perhaps it somewhat is as a results of fact he's at heart extremely religious. Runner Up: Colonel Potter as a results of fact he seems comfortable spoken & seems to love people who're below him. He seems look after interior himself, too.

Have you seen the face on her these days?!?! When plastic surgery goes bad...

Source(s): Harsh but true.