Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I have been called to prophecy! There is no God but Crabby-patty, and I am its prophet!!!?

Say it with me three times and be saved, for those who do not are commiting infidelity with their creator, and will spend eternity in the Chum Bucket.

Favorite Answer

You tell em oh Prophet.

lol

okay. i love Spongebob, absolutely, but i definitely would not believe that u've been appointed a prophet!

i honestly think u should go on vacation - u definitely need a break from Bikini Bottom, the Chum Bucket and Patrick....

hey - maybe u could come over here - we could go jellyfishing together!!

yippeeee!!!!

What is your prophecy oh great churner of stomachs?

We await your 'words' with bent knee and stomach doubled over in laughter......

Shall we march on the blasphemers who create substandard fishcakes and crabcakes? Sayeth the word and we will go forth and buy whatever you say is our 'Manna from Heaven'..!!!

I am not dropping on the floor and flopping like a fish. Which according to your Church you must do.

http://churchofspongebob.tripod.com/

days of being are over funny fun because i see evil in m,y shortly cyou oming and hitler boy scout full of wrath for what have done sicyou what hell you have it and the rain you make it rain you are god and tyhe god of death and what

Source(s): thge world uis ovrer and i am piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss
  • NONAME

I'm Ready! I'm Ready! I'm Ready!

All hail the Sacred Conch!

I want proof first! Where are the golden tongs?

I suppose Patrick is your side-kick too lol

did crabby patti die & rise again 3 days later ? i think i'll just take my chances & stick with jesus

doh!