Shakespeare in love?

1. What struck you about Shakespeare in love?

2. How is Queen Elizabeth I presented in the film?

3. What were theaters made of?

4. Where were they?

5. Why did people go to the theater?

6. According to the film, what was Shkespeare job?

7. What was the relationship between Marlowe and Shakespeare according to the film?

Favorite Answer

1. The name and subject of the movie.

2. I think Judi Dench.

3. I don't understand the question. I think that the theaters were made from men.

4. London.

5. For fun.

6. Writing scripts and loving women.

7. A poet? Enemy of Shakespeare?

• averyl

study the sonnets- you could take a line or 2 from any of them. they are all stunning. enable Me to no longer the marriage of two Minds {Sonnet 116) with the aid of William Shakespeare enable me to no longer the marriage of real minds Admit impediments. Love isn't love Which alters whilst it alteration unearths, Or bends with the remover to eliminate: O no! it relatively is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is on no account shaken; it is the superstar to each wandering bark, Whose relatively worth's unknown, besides the undeniable fact that his top be taken. Love's no longer Time's fool, however rosy lips and cheeks interior his bending sickle's compass come: Love alters no longer along with his short hours and weeks, yet bears it out even to the fringe of doom. If this be errors and upon me proved, I on no account writ, nor no guy ever enjoyed.

if u saw the film you wil not ask all these qestions !

i.e

see the film first

It appears that someone did not do their Christmas break homework. I am sure that if you searched you will find your answers. Or you could post this under hw.