Hey, my friends online be aware of NIgerian scammers online?

Hey, peopel I think almost everyone have experinece or idea about Nigerian scammers that sends e-mail convincing people to send thier personal informations and stuff.. Well, if you have please share your experiences and give others tips how to avoid it.. We are all trying to prevent iddentity thefts online.. If someone doesn't know please tell him how it works.. I'm really aware of them everyday and what I do is that I report the mail as spam and never reply at all.. I think that's a great way to do it...

So please everyon never be convinced by someone to send your personal information to them...

This is how Nigerian scammers gain money online now...

aware aware...

Favorite Answer

Hey thanks for the warning....

Yes I know & many people know about them...

They keep sending emails asking for help...

El-Ahram & may newspapers also warned the public....

Hope nobody falls for them....

• mandi

and it takes position everywhere contained in the global. easily who might want to be idiotic sufficient to be confident to furnish out own information to a complete stranger. there is no excuse for idioticy, besides many of the hackers and scammers do not come from Africa. if you're stupid sufficient to take his suggestion, you'd be receiving his caution of scammers from Asia, Europe. the position precisely to you come from? by ways i'm South African and proud too.

I am with you on this one and would like to say WELL DONE for bringing it to people's attention. Also beware of those e-mails that inform you you've won some sort of online lottery.