Can I make a one-off payment with a debit card using Paypal, for something on eBay? (UK)?

I mean I want to use someone else's debit card instead of the one I usually use with my account, would I have to go through the whole setting up an account and verifying it process to use theirs just once?

• jan
    Favorite Answer

Yes & Yes

///

Hi - yes - here's a simple way to do it.

Chose to pay by PayPal, but as you go through the process, look for the text that says something like "Don't have a PayPal account - click here to pay by card" and click the button next to it. Basically this allows a non-PayPal user to pay using PayPal WITHOUT requiring them to set up a PayPal account.

So, if you follow these steps, you can use your friend's card for this one purchase.

HOWEVER! (there is always a 'but'!). If your friend happens to have a PayPal account of their own and that card is registered with their PayPal account, PayPal will not let you use it.

Does that help?

Source(s): Personal experience

Yeah, unfortunately you have to go through

the process again. Unless, this person let's

you add their card to your account as a method

of payment.

you would need to add the card to your paypal, otherwise it will come from the account you have registered

use paypal or wirefree...

it satisfies your needs