Has anyone ever given in to one of those chain letters that says to send one dollar to everyone on the list, .

then to send out a bunch of letters with your name at the bottom, etc...?? Did you receive any money back from anyone?

• Rocky
    Favorite Answer

No I have never given into a chain letter or sent money to anyone. And I'm still alive so nothing bad has happened to me, knock on wood.

nah. $1. is my $1. What I hate is when one of my friends sends me one of those chain letters with a bad luck "threat" if I don't pass it on. Keeripes. Bore me on the phone if you have nothing better to do. And those jokes...not all that funny.

If a chain letter involves money, it becomes a felony in the country I live in. That's a pretty serious crime.

I never have or would because then I would not only lose money to a bunch of assholes, I would also piss off a bunch of my friends who got the letter from me.

• DAVE

Send me a dollar and i'll tell you.

• Jack S

No, because it's a pyramid scheme and it's illegal.