My new boyfriend sending me mixed signals. What dos it means ?

I can not figure it out. .. He is very nice to me , also trying to see me each time when I am available .. Shortly – everything seems great.

BUT!!!! He asking me (many times),

- what do I expect from this relation …

I give him an honest answer that I am looking for solid relation but for now is too early to tell ( we been together only 2 months.

And..

ones he sad – “ U r so sweet , maybe I am not guy for U…?!.

What is his problem? ??

How I have to react???

Don’t people dating for pleasure ..and then time diced what happens???

I like this man a lot…

please, any ideas how I have to deal with that??

we are both 35.

and sex is wild ( Relly the best what I had.. )

Favorite Answer

Tell him

I think you are too swweet for me may be I am not the girl for you,too .but sometimes I miss you.

You also Mix and find it

• mandi

nicely you do have a baby with this guy. i'm not particular what you probably did contained in the previous so i can not help a lot. yet in case you adult men are scuffling with consistently i don't believe of which will be a healthful surroundings to strengthen your female. you want to analyze even if you 2 are mutually because you're lonely or that its the really component you'll locate or if you're quite chuffed being mutually. From there on you should be able to go back to a decision the right component. wish I helped.

Perhaps he is not satisfied in his relationship with you. And he is giving you hints that he wants something more and something different from the way it is now.

A guy usually wants some physical affection from his girlfriend. And perhaps you are not giving him enough of that.

When a guy says you're too good for him, believe him! Run before you're in too deep!

maybe hes this realtionship for aphysical purpose as in with feelings he wants some more from u.

Ask him clearly!

How can you wait for!

If he is new, there are newer too!

Happy new year! Wish you a very new friend!

hes cheating girl

always remember there's more fish in the sea