If tobacco is to be taxed out of existence, who will suffer the loss? (billions? of tax dollars)?

I smoke. I also pay more in taxes than I do for product. Kind of sounds like I owe a loanshark or some dope pushing dealer!

I know, just deal with it right? Well I'm tired of all the ridicule I get.

You may not like it, but you just might depend on it to put dinner on the table, or jab over that pricey latte.

So, if I go broke just so some punk can get paid to insult my intelegence in public and end up being the bum in your garbage cans crappin away some rainy day, what will you tell me then?

Will you tell me again, how innocent ones suffer from tobacco just as much as the nicotene junkies do?

Tell me, did you get the chance to tell it to Brandon lee or John Ritter. Maybe Marthin Luther King Jr, or JFK would still be here if only they had known?

Please get your own life and get out of mine. I no longer play for the white mans amusement.

I know,

wahh wahh wahh.

end of line.

Favorite Answer

Try buying them down south cheaper

Started well, and I was agreeing with you. Shame it fell off at the end.

"insult my intelegence " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS INTELLIGENCE, YOU IGNORANT CANCER PATIENT.