Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I need to know?

I feel empty inside lately, like I need some completion to my soul.

I've been thinking about worshipping a dead guy, but I just don't know which one...

I'm mean, Christ is awesome and all, but his death just isn't violent enough. It'd have been a choice of mine if the nails were actually red hot, and the cross had thorns. I'd so worship that!

Currently I'm thinking of Ted the Homeless guy who got beat to death with base ball bats, after being thrown to some dogs.

Do you know of any good dead guys to worship?

Favorite Answer

Sarcasm is nice but you should be more direct. And next time... don't just pick on christians. Pick on all religions.

careful where you step, you may find yourself in necromancy do not worship the dead, what can they really give you, you may follow the ways of a dead person, but worship a god, a diety,something beyond this world, and there are many to shoose from, the dead are a tool, nothing more

If you need to worship a dead guy then worship yourself. It is obvious that the spiritually dead are the true dead!

believe too late you broke the word of god and more that the heart of heart in world that finished you are god now god is dead and. you killed god and now you call for the rain in heaven to fall in 1290 days leading up to 2013 yo yo

How many days do you have left till you need to know if you picked the right one or not?

i have an extremely vivid imagination, i'll make up someone for you for just 10% of your income a month! every 10% gets you a new bit of the story...

Why not devote yourself to St. Erasmus?

He (the story goes) had his intenstines wound onto a winch or capstan, and was then decapitated.

if that's not theatrical enough for you, I think you're a hard man to please.

go with Jesus , he's the only dead guy to come back to life

dude, if Christ aint good enough for you, you;re nuts!

how bout i hit you with a stick and try making your death brutal!

Saddam is stretching himself to the limt to attract you.