How many of you guys use this dating strategy or method? Or know of somone who does. Girls what do u think?

An person I know uses this approach. Everytime we go out, he will approach a girl, introduce himself ask for her name and within 3 minutes of the conversation invariablely end with "so you want to come back to my place or go to yours?" If the girl says no or slaps him. He immediately moves on to the next girl and repeats until he gets a winner. He will approach every girl at the bar/club that appears not be with a guy.

I have seen him apply this method many times. And it seems like it works maybe 1 out 20 or 1 out of 15 times or something like that. He has got balls and he is my hero but I just cant do that.

What about you guys? do you do it? got any friends? Best method? GIrls what do u think?

• Rocky
    Favorite Answer

I never do anything like that because I can only take so much rejection before giving up. I don't think he has balls. I just think the girls he manages to get to go home with him are probably really drunk and desperate

Ugh. I wouldn't slap him OR say no. I'd laugh in his face and go to the other side of the bar. Yuk! I wonder how well that method will work for him after he catches a nice case of herpes or crabs?

I'm confused as to why this guy is your hero? Because 1 out of 20 chicks will do him? That's pretty crappy odds. I mean, if he had ANY game at all he could up those odds to 1 out of 10 at least.

Personally I think you idolizing him is a mistake eventually this man is going to try and find a woman to marry and he is gonna have difficulties. I think that the fact that you can not act in the same manner is a sign that you may actually have some sort of conscience. This man may be getting laid a lot, but you can't expect a woman that says yes within the first 3 minutes to stay faithful to you.

I think you should just act like yourself don't try to act like your friend and your gonna end up happy in the end.

I wouldn't bother slapping him if he did that to me, but it's not effectvie and you get just a slut in the end. I think the best method is just be yourself, get into a good conversation, maybe buy her a drink or two, and then say at the end of the night "..my place or yours?". (You might get a no. You might get a yes.) That is if what you want to do is have sex that night. Remember "no glove, no love" (a.k.a. use your protection)

I think your friend is stupid. But I wouldn't bother slapping him for it. If he wants to remain as unintelligent as a Homer Simpson let him. He isn't worth wasting a slap on...an being your hero...wow you really set your sights low don't you?

I think he is pathetic and I hope that many guys don't follow this trend. I also blame the idiot airheaded girl that would sleep with him on the first night or even sleep with him at all.

Pretty lame, but sooner or later, they find someone that needs some luvin. Wait until your "hero" comes home with "herpes". Then see if his approach changes.

WOW...Yawl both Are LOSERS.

He's Immature

So Is You Yo!!!

Respect

Women Ain't Objects...

i think it's a total waste of time and energy!

Nope... i tend to respect people and try not to be a loser!