Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I want to gain some weight!?

My weight now is 120 and my height is 5'2. What can I do without working out cause I don't want to do that. I just want to put on a couple more pounds.

Favorite Answer

It sounds harsh, but I recommend you stop being lazy and start working out. Muscle weighs more than fat and it is much healthier to be fit than to be just plain skinny.

Increase your portain sizes, eat oily things like nuts as snacks, don't hold back on the butter, oh and enjoy a good chololate bar now and then. (p.s thats only if you want to gain fat if its muscle your looking to put on then exercise more)

although i dont know y you would want to gain wait. u dont want to gain more puunds and be over weight. but if you really do drink aot od soda eat chips popcorn and a lot of junkfood

you dont need to gain weight!! i think you should work out to gain more muscles...!! and lose the fats.

• Ro'

Your BMI is already 21.9... why do you want to *gain* more weight?

i suggest eating