Anonymous

Are men ever serious when they use pickup lines?

Because ANY pickup line is a cheesy one.

• iraq51
    Favorite Answer

Betty....

Don't you think that perhaps your question and subsequent cheesy comment answers your question?

Have you ever fall for a pick up line? Personally I have never used one...except once. That was when I asked my wife if I may pick her up to carry her over the threshold.

I have heard many of my friends use several P/U lines...and only 1x did it work. But since he looks like a a 30 year old Tom Cruise...I think that had more impact.

I guess there must be some that work or why else would guys keep using them and women "occasionally" keep falling ...or pretending to.....??

there is this guy at my community and every time I see him he makes use of the same line. " If I advised you, you had an exquisite physique, could you carry it against me" He somewhat is amazingly a humorous character and the look on his face whilst he says that's constructive. Its grow to be a working shaggy dog tale and final week I dared him to attempt it on a girl that had purely walked in, Oh, my god, it worked. we've been guffawing approximately it ever when you consider that and the tale has grow to be a legend.

c'mon, it's a way for men to communicate with women -- if you're going to be that picky, then why bother in the first place? what isn't cheesy? give 'em a break and try starting an actual conversation... you might just get a winner

They are very serious about getting into your pants. Most people who want to talk with someone sincerely don't use pick up lines. Sometimes shy guys will mistake this for showing that they are confindent when they aren't.

It's a start.

the best (worst) I ever heard a mate use was

"Is that a ladder in your tights, or a stairway to heaven"?

I threw up.

not really.

if there sincere then i think thats sweet to say.

haha

im a sucker.

:P

I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?

sadly to say yes, but never mind that. where do i know you from? betty was my mother's name.

always

yeap.. sure