Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

sad qutations....?

qutations that impressed u it must be sad ???

Favorite Answer

Quotes that have made me sad? Here are some of my favourites for making me miserable. See what you think:

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die -- whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness

Author: Gilda Radner

We participate in tragedy. At comedy we only look.

Author: Aldous Huxley

The tragedy of life is not that man loses, but that he almost wins.

Author: Heywood C. Broun

Comedy is tragedy - plus time

Author: Carol Burnett

Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, not a guide by which to live.

Author: Robert F. Kennedy

It is the tragedy of the world that no one knows what he doesn't know - and the less a man knows, the more sure he is that he knows everything.

Author: Joyce Cary

There are no tragedies, just facts not recognized in time.

Author: William D. Montapert

The worst tragedy that could have befallen me was my success. I knew right away that I was through - cast out.

Author: Jonas Salk

It's not the tragedies that kill us, it's the messes.

Author: Dorothy Parker

It often happens that the real tragedies of life occur in such an inartistic manner that they hurt us by their crude violence, their absolute incoherence, their absurd want of meaning, their entire lack of style.

Author: Oscar Wilde

Tragedy and comedy are but two aspects of what is real, and whether we see the tragic or the humorous is a matter of perspective.

Author: Arnold Beisser

What the American public wants in the theater is a tragedy with a happy ending.

Author: William D. Howells

There are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it.

Author: George Bernard Shaw

We find that Good and Evil happen alike to all Men on this Side of the Grave; and as the principle Design of Tragedy is to raise Commiseration and Terror in the Minds of the Audience, we shall defeat this great End, if we always make Virtue and Innocence happy and successful.

Author: Addison, Joseph

So much misery! So little time!

Author: ME (Star Walker)

1. The state of your soul. (in the wide and large meaning)

2. The way that you treat people.

3. The pure love that you have in your heart.

4. Live life without regrets but don't be afraid to live life or you will regret it.

5. All of your life has all been the test, you will find the gate is opened even though your spirits broken.

6. Everyone wants to be successful and righteous in so many way, but the most important is to be a happy person and a good person.

the one you love (it only happend sometimes) love someone else

by me

and thats all i can think of.

S - - t happens.................and then you die.