Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 1 decade ago

how much is a average pda price?

I'm looking foward to buy a good pda or smartphone.Can you tell me the average price?

Favorite Answer

That depends whar carrier you have cause i founf that T-Mobile has the cheapest and them its Cingular, Verison, Sprint, and I dont think Criket has any butt they can range between $200-$500 dollars and some you can get for really cheap if you like start a new plan with any carriers. and if you want a PDA is really cool too they can range from $99 and $600 dollar for the really good ones. i Perfer HP Pavilions Or Sony are good brands. Or Palm thats a awsome brand of PDA's i just bough one its the Tungsten E2 Handheld Organizer with Bluetooth ($200) great price, its very useful and since it has bluetooth you can send lots of thing between phones and computers. Thats all i can tell you good luck shopping! :)

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awWbx

RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Design: Candy bar Carrier: AT&T OS Supported: Symbian Battery Life Average (hh:mm): 9:43

Z22-$100

E2-$200

T/X-$300

Lifedrive-$350

---------------------

Adverage=$237.50

depends on the type

average price for O2 is about USD 400-500

the average price of PDA is RMB:5000 in China.but I don't konw it in US.it may be more cheaper in US.