Saddam Dead! How does everyone feel about this ??

does anyone feel the least bit bad for this man (69 years old)?? IS anyone else totally against the death penalty?

Favorite Answer

I DON'T feel bad at all,When i heard that it was finally done i smiled.How old were all the men,women and children he murdered or had murdered in ways that make his hanging seem humane.He did not get what he diserved,he deserved more pain and suffering before the rope took his last breath.

The death penalty needs to be used,but i feel only on the worst this world has to offer.Saddam,Jeffery Dalmer,Child Molesters...

I feel more hopeful than ever because the worst "invincible" murders can receive a death penalty like anyone else, and Iraq achieved in bringing justice.

What comes around goes around.

• Jack S

How do I feel? If I were musically inclined I would do a song about it, and a jig too.

I think its revolting and we should just stick to our creed and forgive the perpetuators of all crimes agaist humanity.

I feel nothing, i'm not sad! but i'm sad for the future of this country and its children!

well i think he got away with a lot by being hung.