Lady's. Is This Guy soft?

I like to cook, and open the doors for her, plus being a good listener. I hate to say this but the black women who I came across don't like at all.What should I do?

Favorite Answer

That is freakin adorable...there are very-and i mean very-few guys out there like you. You are one of the special ones that is going to get the best girl one day i promise. Don't buy into all the stereotypes that women like guys who are assholes and treat them badly because that is such BS. Who determines that anyways? Men? Yeah like they every understood us...I think that chivalry is the sexiest thing in a man and even if he is not attractive, all he has to do is be a gentleman and the girl will start finding him attractive. It has happened to me and many of my friends. Don't change your behavior because it is definitely a turn on!

Ahha...