I need some inspiration for a designing a homepage for a medical website?

The website deals with homeopathic remedies for most things like exhaustion, kidneys, heart, depression even the women’s libido. Anyway I am trying to design a catchy flash object to go on the front page the would go along with this line, "What is holding you back from reaching optimal health?" Everything i think of would look tacky and cheap, like a dam with the list of illnesses written on the dam, that would look cheap and not professional. So any good ideals?

• jan
    Favorite Answer

How about a person chained to a wall with each chain tagged with the 'illness' name?

Not brilliant but...

///

All things in Nature are about health on a Pythagorean spiral, such as a nautilus shell. (Click on this link to see the beauty and balance of this shell. Click on the image itself to enlarge for better enjoyment.) Perhaps an image like this could be inspirational to you. Good fortune to you and your new website:

http://www.nassmc.org/about_images/nautilus.jpg

• averyl

Google because of the fact its an uncomplicated internet site, its a seek engine and if I ever might desire to look up something, for relaxing, for college, for inner maximum interest, i will merely click on the homestead icon and be taken there. i like the easy seem of the Google internet site, its basic yet stylish in its very own way. i exploit Google plenty so because it is why its my homepage.

Go for it to Microsoft Publisher. There is a very easy way over there to generate such a homepage very very easy and fast. In web page wizard, the software just asks some easy questions and provide you all pages and links. then you should put your text and pictures. It's a wow solution. enjoy it.

Source(s): I've worked with MS Publisher.

I would find someone with experience designing websites with good references. It will cost you more but should pay off as folks tend to click away from poor designed sites. A good place to look for a designer might be http://www.elance.com/ where folks bid to get your business and you can often find inexpensive help.