What is the best car for the money with value in mind.?

Favorite Answer

Depends on what you call "for the money". If you mean just cheap I'd go with hyundai/honda/scion, if you want long lasting quality past 10yrs/500k miles go with Acura. I have a 1998 Acura Integra GS with 473K miles on it, still runs perfectly, and Ive only spent 7K dollars on total mantainence including oil changes. I just followed the maintenence schedule in the handbook.I also have a 2005 TL and it hasnt yet given me any problems

Can you do basic mechanical things? Can you change oil, etc. Why don't you buy a used VW beetle or older Corolla or Civic? Keep it simple, don't burn around and baby the car. You can spend just a few thousand or even just a few hundred dollars and have pretty good basic transportation "best car for the money with value in mind".

Honda, all the way. They have the best fuel economy of any car company on the road, they are relatively cheap compared to most companies, they are built as solid as a rock and will last FOREVER, VERY cheap and easy to find parts for, and they hold their value much longer than most cars.

I have owned 5 in my lifetime, 89 CRX, 93 Civic hatch, 95 Accord coupe, 01 Civic sedan, and currently an 03 Accord sedan. I drove all of them to at least 150k miles and never had a single problem with ANY of them(I had a headlight burn out in my 01 civic, was a $5 fix so i dont count that one). All I did was change the oil and filter every 3k and they were perfect. They are all still on the road today, I live in a small town and see them all the time where I sold them to people locally.

Best car for the money with value in mind is definitely Hyundai. They are competetive with Toyota and Honda in reliability at thousands less with a better warranty. They have many award winning models to choose from check it out here:

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/index.aspx

Source(s): Am Happy Hyundai owner.

Mustangs are really nice and some times you can get them for cheap. They last a life time with little repair and when you need repairs done you can find the parts any where for really cheap.

go to this yahoo site and it will tell you the best and the worst car for the money:

http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/article/bes...

• j b

I love my Toyota Corolla:)

toyota or honda