Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

As military personnel...would you have shot Saddam on site ?

I would have...screw protocal !!!!!!!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

in my opinion, he should have been locked in a cell that has no key! once he was locked there, he would never had seen the daylight again

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No - unless he was firing and I had absolutely no choice....ppl like him don't deserve just a simple bullet...i wish he had trial after trial after trial untill he felt the weight of his crimes..or least felt some guilt...he got away too lightly if u ask me

that said Bush should go on trial for the deaths of almost 3000 US soldiers and counting. Is WAR always still the answer

• 1 decade ago

No... this is what separates us (supposedly) our high moral ground is our belief in the legal system... what is really wierd about the Saddam execution is that he was HANGED... which o of course is considered as cruel and unusual punishment by our constitution but I guess it's OK in Iraq... since we run the country, I think we should have chosen a less cruel and unusual execution for him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Na na na na, he's NOT escaping Justice, it was right to arrest him, and incarcerate him, WE GOT 'EM, now there's another Rat we gotta smoke out ! 1 left !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nah....the way he went was best. He was mad as hell and scared to death when they walked him up to the gallows. That is classic mental torture.

• 1 decade ago

i would've kicked his a$$ first, then torch him in flames. The hanging is not enough punishment.

• 1 decade ago

No, that death would have been to quick...Well maybe a gunshot wound to the tummy would have been ok...

• 1 decade ago

maybe in the leg

• 1 decade ago

it would have been nice, but you woulda been in a shat load of trouble.

• Miss B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No. It could be the wrong person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.