how can i increase the L2 cache on my desktop?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The L2 cache is embedded on to your CPU As it cannot be replaced you will have to buy a new CPU with a higher L2 cache to suit your needs

There is no other way to increase it.

Instead of buying a new CPU you can buy a new PC with pre-installed version of Windows Vista in '07

Hope it helps!

Thanks

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

L2 cache is embedded into your CPU

• 3 years ago

that's the memory. you prefer a minimal of two GB memory to run Vista. I drained it on a million GB and it develop right into a disaster. So I upgraded to 2GB, and it labored ok. discover out how lots memory your laptop can use in the previous you purchase greater. some processors won't take care of greater effective than a million or 2 GB of memory. you will discover out out of your laptop producer's information superhighway website. I also have a laptop that would in basic terms improve to 512 Mb of memory and in spite of the fact that it rather works advantageous, that is rather much ineffective now for surfing the information superhighway with the aid of fact all the information superhighway sites use FlashPlayer technologies now and it calls for a great form of memory.

• jan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Buying a new CPU.

Don't waste money doing this.

Buy a new PC with Vista Premium pre-installed when that is available in 2007

///

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Buy a new CPU. No it's not possible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no way..it is embedded with motherboard

• 1 decade ago

no way.It is hardware.......unless u change the mainboard and chip

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.