I'm having trouble with my MP3 player.?

I bout a Philips SA1100 digital audio player 512mb and when i put songs on it they are all out of order from the playlist that i make. I use Aires which is a download site then i put them on windows media player and when I sync them they end up all out of order. Does anybody have any suggestions please. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I have the Philips SA1115 player (1GB). The player plays the folders in alphabetical order. Also, the player first playes the songs which are not in folders and then the ones in folders. I hope this helped. Good luck and happy new year!

I also have a phillips mp3 player and all I can say is that how I do it is I save the files to my music then when im adding music I open the thing that is like the players floders and stuff and I just drag the music into the folders.

um have you try going on the playlist when its sync with you computer there should be a playlist that is you MP3 and i think you can chang it throung there. thats all i noe sorry