Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which is the best movie of the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

it had to be

Fellowship of the ring. the best and my fave one! It recked my heart out of it ripped it up like a chainsaw and it never came back it was Acton for glory

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Return of the King by far is the best movie of the trilogy. The battle at Gondor was epic. Though, to be fair, the Balrog was really cool too.

• 1 decade ago

I will never forget the first time I saw Fellowship Of The Ring. I hadn't even wanted to see it in the first place, reasoning that the book was unfilmable, but my girlfriend insisted, so I went just to shut her up.

Three hours later I exited the cinema, completely stunned. I had never seen anything like it. I couldn't get it out of my head for months. I even had to go and see it again, and that's never happened before. Every other film I saw that year was just ordinary. The wait for The Two Towers was interminable. So there you go!

• 1 decade ago

Return of the King. I would have to say there should be a lot of credit given to this one; very rare trilogy where the final episode COMPLETELY corresponds with the the previous two. It makes perfect sense and it has one hell of a brilliantly done fight scene--the Battle for Gondor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WiTcH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They are all amazing but I do have a soft spot for the first one The Fellowship of the Ring... I think mostly because I watched it like a million times.. .and I like how simple it was in the begining of the story.

• sofí
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

For me in this order:First the fellowship of the ring,second the return of the king and last the two towers.

And the sountrack of the three moovies is fantastic

• 1 decade ago

The Return of the King

• 1 decade ago

Return of the King, definitely. I felt quite moved during the battle at Gondor, as well as during Aragorn's coronation and when Frodo left with the elves, Gandalf and Bilbo. Very emotional!

• 1 decade ago

I'd have to say two towers, just because the first one I found terribly slow moving and the third one was almost like its was all thrown together

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Return of the king by far

Source(s): ☺♥
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.