Do you notice this too?

So, if a boy tell a girl that he likes her and she said she just want to be friends. And if the boy does not give up, she can eventually win the girl's heart with attention, respect, loyalty, kindness, friendship, etc.

But, the same thing can rarely happen if a girl wants to win a boy's heart.

I mean boys' emotions are more difficult to be changed, is it?

Do you agree?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes i agree to it and even i dont understand also why the men are so tough in this, i think girls get emotionally blackmailed soon but the guys not so quickly.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Oh yes mate, the reasons go right down to the gender differences. Our brains are wired differently and therefore our priorities are different.

There are many good books that help us to understand more on this issue.

"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

and

"Why men can't listen and women can't read maps"

are my personal favourites.

All the best!

• 1 decade ago

A gal will always give in if her heart tells her so,and if she sees something more than what she saw in u before..but guys.....Noway...they want to stick to there word and show they are strong headed...

but in the end...let me also add that....if a person has given u there decision and changes them.they are the strong headed and also stronger in there decisions by there heart!

when people dont wnat to change the decisions its the EGO!

Hope u got the point!

• 1 decade ago

It depends on the person! Some girls are really hard headed! But, some guys want to play the field and do not want to be committed...and guys do this more than girls. Therefore, guys tend to be harder to change their emotions!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think you are WAY off the mark. If a lady isn't interested, persistence can make her end up hating him. It doesn't win her over but make her think he's a stalking loser who needs to leave her the hell alone.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think so i dont think so at all. n if the girl is pretty n doent even know n hes a flirt kind of a boy hell say yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i Agree.

• 1 decade ago

I think not....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.