Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

is anyone else fed up with illegal immigration and the lack of politician's actions?

Favorite Answer

You better believe it.

There has been some action but it has been ineffectual. The solution isn't to build a fence between Mexico and the US. The solution is to remove the incentive for illegal immigrants to come to the US. They are motivated by the opportunity to work. The solution is to jail people that hire illegal immigrants. That won't happen though because business owners tend to have a lot of politcal clout.

Fed up is putting it mildly. Everyone needs to inform their elected officials how upset they are and what they are going to do about it. Blind people keep electing people who do not want to touch this subject. It is up the voters to voice their opinion strongly to their Representatives, and let them know what you expect out of them on immigration. The congress is leaning towards an amnesty program that will basically do nothing but bring in more illegals.

The money made by Mexicans here is monstrous compared to their own country. they come here for jobs that our society believes they are too good for. Our prisons are full of ne'er do wells that would certainly benefit from the fresh air and back breaking labor involved in these jobs. The politically correct won't allow that as it is cruel and unusual. BS!!! Make them work in the fields as punishment! Give them the opportunity to get right with the world, and learn some humility as they go. Make it be known that our borders are in place for a reason. Enter our country legally and you are welcome here. Jump the border and we will shoot you in your tracks.

P.S.

See if the politically correct have the ability to pick cotton or plow a field with a mule and walking plow! My Grandma could and did for most of her life!

God Bless America!!!!

Yes and I think every politician should report to his/her people what he/she is doing about this national crisis. We are being overrun and nobody seems to care that what has always made America unique is disappearing. When this country was first developing, we welcomed the indigent. They contributed and learnd our language. Nowadays we're getting the crooks, ne'er do wells and when someone needs to call 911, why the hell should they have to choose between Spanish/English?

All illegal immigrants should join and serve in the military to earn citizenship. It can happen. No free rides for citizenship or legalization. Will you stand with me and contact the senate like I did?

http://kennedy.senate.gov/senator/contact.cfm

Fed up is a understatement,I'm mad as hell,but it may all well blow up in their face and no one will be safe because the dog eat dog syndrome will take over,be careful what you wish for or plan for ,it may bite them in their federal butts,they underestimate the true American patriots,alot of of people have planned and prepared for the day the feds really try something stupid.

I think pretty much all CITIZENS are fed up.

How about this: All American Citizen refuse to pay taxes until the government banishes all illegals back to their God forsaken countries.

YES It also pisses me of that alot of people think we need them to do work that americans dont want. I have been painting for 20 years I love it thats why I have stuck with it.

people have actually asked me why do I want to do mexican work. I was furiated about that one, it took me a month to get over that. america seems to be asleep and needs to wake up.

most of the ones I know are to busy in their micro little lives to care about whats going on. we really need to research who we VOTE FOR because just a few years as a president you can ruin alot for decades to come.

In the old day the actions (or inactions) by the "elected class" against Americans would be called treason......

The vast majority of LEGAL citizens are, including legal Latinos.