Do you think it was right to execute a man who had nothing to do with the infamous 9/11?

Don't get me wrong...this was a bad man who murdered innocent men. All men (and women) are innocent, by the way...(in case you are dumb...or a Christian) But he had NOTHING, NOT one thing to do with the event that inspired his capture and trial. Look it up. It is all becoming a well known fact. One man who has killed many, many, many, MANY more men deserves to die, and most of you know who that is...yet you will not say nor do anything about it. Good luck my friends...the America I came to know would fight for their rights instead of looking the other way when they KNEW something was wrong.

So go ahead...shop at the GAP

Eat McDonalds

Follow the life of Brittany Spears

Follow up on the next splurge of Paris Hilton

Hate Mel Gibson for saying what is only true...

Follow your illusion into delusion

But please, oh please, do not act surprised when it happens.

Cause it will...

• Miss B
    Favorite Answer

If he were executed because of 9/11 then yea it would be wrong but:

Neither his arrest nor execution had anything to do with 9/11 !!!

Nice try...try again!

• averyl

no person, even the commissioners themselves have self assurance that the 9/11 fee became common. you could study that your self. additionally to reassure your self that a 757 hit the Pentagon, attempt and detect a video of that happening. -in case you have self assurance that none exists, then i think you have got self assurance something. So if one does exist, why are we no longer shown it? yet merely 5 frames showing a small fireball, and that fireball very plenty smaller than all of us comprehend happens whilst an entire sized airplane slams right into a wall. i would be sure you have desperate which you will do the perfect you could to have self assurance the respectable conspiracy concept, it is how i began off, i had to thoroughly discredit any concept that the Towers have been demolished, etc. yet regrettably, for my peace of ideas, i'm no longer extremely stupid sufficient.

I think it was good to get rid of Saddam. But I think we still have a fight ahead of us. I will never forget what happend on 9/11. I am in the Army and I do fight for all americans. I am proud of what I do.

Killed only 350,000 people...that's not even close to what we have accomplished over there. Have you read up on it folks...were up to about 700,000 people...so what does this give us? Instead of hanging, we get the golden egg. I'm confused, we went in after Osama, then all of a sudden we are hanging Suddam? And the president goes even further to say that he isn't worried about Osama-THE ONE SUPPOSEDLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11?! What is wrong with this country? What is wrong with our people? What is wrong with this world? ADHD society at large and on the loose, doing whatever it wants and hurting (or killing) whoever it wants. I'm tired of this hate and this corrupt government, we have to change this people, we have to. Or in a few years, we will be under a tyrannical rule.

What did the capture of Saddam Hussein have to do with 9/11? The war was declared on presumed violations of the U.N. and the threat of weapons of mass destructions. 9/11 never had anything to do with it and no one ever claimed it had anything to do with it.

9/11 was not the first and last and the only evil occurred in the last couple of years. Saddam was not executed because of 9/11. He had is own list of crimes

saddam hussein was being sought after ever since desert storm. he killed thousands and thousands of american soldiers and other humans. this was something that they were planning. they just couldn't find him. now they are looking for bin ladden and maybe they won't find him for years and years, but the same thing will happen to him as to what happened to saddam. everybody knew what was coming. he may not have been behind 9/11, but he was behind the other. he is not an innocent man.

• Mardy

Why does the 'progressive' American left seem to ignore non-American victims? This poster seems to think that Kurds and Shia Iraqis do not deserve justice, or at least think it is insignificant to whatever issues he prefers to propagate.

The problem with the progressive left in America is that they never really experienced living in a despotic or dangerous country, so imagining such a life is beyond them.

Yes - Paris Hilton may be inane, but who would prefer to read Baathist propaganda instead?

Yes because if you were up-to-date with anything in the news you would know that 9/11 is not the reason he was executed! He was executed because of the 1989 assassins.

P.S. Stay in school kid-o!

He wasn't hunted down and killed for 9/11. GW only found him because of his daddy. He wanted to finish what Bush senior started.