how can I go to sleep?

it is 3:30 here and i woke up at 12:00 today (late night) and I took Niquel Night for cold a flu and now i can not fall asleep and I am watching TV and playing a computer and I want to see my bf tomorow with out looking like a truck hit me last night please so i can sleep.

I DON"T DRINK MILK

Favorite Answer

you could not do much if you got a cold. I suggest taking some herbal remedies to increase your immune system for that.

As for your sleep, with a pad and pen/pencil before bed, write down about everything that it is on your mind, don't read it, just write anything so you UNLOAD the busy things that goes around your mind to help you sleep and this would help.

Good luck.

Try to drink milk with coco and that should help u to sleep. Well I think is too late to sleep, because the sun might shine and u need to wake up again. Try to joy your self in bath and relax and u might get some rest with warm water and when u wake up u won't get tired any more. The reason I said it because the water is more relaxing and u won't get tired.

try taking a nice warm bath then drink a nice warm cup of chamomile tea. xj

u have three option

1)warm milk

2)just on ur hether and sleep

3)go to ur bed and thick when ur a child (old memories ) after half an hour u r sleep

Warm milk...

that always does the trick

• booge

drink warm milk

1. turn on the fan/air-conditioner in your bedroom

2. take a long, hot shoewr... don't hurt yourself though

3. walk into your cool bedroom and relax

4.zzzzzzz...........

Source(s): works like a charm for me!
  • try reading a book.

Start by laying down...and then...here's the tricky part....close your eyes! I know it's hard...but you have to try it...I know...tricky...I know...