Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Saddam is dead ! was it worth 3,000 american lives ?

or the 300 billion dollars ?

Favorite Answer

No, it wasn't worth it. Saddam is dead so now Bush can run to his Daddy and get a pat on the head. The Middle East will always be the epicenter of chaos and the Iraqi people put up with Saddam for 35 years. I saw a news clip on CNN of the dumbsh*ts cheering for the guy years ago. They'll just find another "Saddam".

What about all the Americans that died on our soil during the Civil war? Or how about the American Revolution, WWI or WWII? Were those lives lost for no reason. I say no. Those were some of the defining moments in American history that made us who we are. The soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines know when they sign that dotted line what they stand for and who they are protecting. I am a proud military spouse. My spouse would be proud to die for their county as so many already have. So I say yes to your ?.

Where do you get the 300 billion from?

Sadaam isn't the big picture. That was just a bonus that the new Iraqi government had him killed. Now we have another democratic government foothold in the Middle East. That's what the whole thing is for. The Pentagon has been knowing about this uprising of militant Islam for years and found the right opportunity to do something about it.

hell no it only took 1 guy to find saddam. And now we have over 5,000 people in Iraq. Also Bush is talking about expanding the army.

I don't think so because it's going to cause retaliation in a much greater way than all the casualties up to now... I am in Canada and I'm afraid... so I can only hope the best for my fellow Americans... I think it was a big mistake... They should have kept him in prison until he died of natural cause... I am very concerned.

Saddam is not worth even one American.

But oil is! (at least to this administration)

now GWB can focus on Iran! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

you libs lose!

Y ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT AMERICAN'S LIFE. WHAT ABOUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS LIEFS OF IRAQUIS' THAT WAS SACRIFICED TO SATISFY ONE FOOL CALLED BUSH.

Source(s): NET

YES! What is your freedom worth to you? Probably not much.