Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it right for Saddam hang?

Do you agree that saddam should of hanged for the war crimes he was resposible for.....?

Do you feel better now that his corpse has been shown on tv....?

Favorite Answer

i think we must be to respect for Iraqi people vote because they are victim . but i think forgive is beautiful

What I cannot come to terms with is a former president was hanged. Has this ever occurred before?

It's not to say that he was innocent of his crimes but I am one of those people who are sceptical if he's really dead. I've probably watched to many movies and read too many books!!

But back to your question, we on the outside looking in have our opinions, but the country made a decision based on their experiences of him.

I remember the pictures of hundreds kurdish babyies extermineted by gas. In the first minutes I was little shocked, but thinking a little what Saddam did, I agree

Ask all of the Iraqis dancing in the streets today! Was it right for him to order all those innocents killed? Killing isn't right. War will never cease over there as long as he is alive unfortunately.

Yes. And others who commit war crimes should be treated equally.

YES, he was ruthless and took the lives of thousands of people! his soul DEFINITELY went to hell for everything he has done!

• Pinar

Yes, but there shouldn't be a double standart. Bush should be hanged too.

hell yes, hang his sorry *** a second time!

YES

No.