Where should I go on New Years Eve?

I have been invited with some people I know. Im not really friends with them but they have invited me to go.

Im extreme anti-social. Should I force myself to go?

Should I accept the invitation or stay home and be here on Yahoo Answers and celebrate on my own?

Favorite Answer

you should go in a place that makes you comfortable.. if you don`t like crowds and you say you`re anti-social, maybe you should stay home than feel strange in a place where you don`t really want to go

Source(s): i said no to some relatives because i was in the same situation.. me, myself and I will be enough to have fun on New Years Eve

Go out and experience New Years with people you are acquainted with, test yourself to experience the end of an old year to bring in the new. We can all be anti-social, we can all sit home alone, why do what we can always do. And if you are not having a good time you can still go home to Yahoo Answers as it never closes. Some where in the world it is Happy Hour, WOOoooo Oooooo.

So get out there enjoy and come back and let us know how it went.

Happy New Year to all who read this.

Vegas Baby

Go to the home of your true self first, then you will know where to go, what and how to do, for which purpose.

• j b

Sure - Go - You might have a great time!!! Happy New Year!!:)

• booge

stay home