Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Is Chantelle a nice name?

thinking it of giving it to my daughter as its classy, elegant and i heard it means some kind of perfume...so its definetly sweet...

Favorite Answer

Chantal is the original name BTW it's French but English speaken people turned it into Chantelle

I think Chantal would be unique, if you know how to pronounce it .... Chan (you don't say tchan but chan no t at the begining ... you don't pronounce the n not like Chan in Jackie Chan but like the sound an in anthem and you stop the sound just b4 you hit the n) and the tal (pronounced like al, Al Bundy)

• rheba

Chantelle A

Yes, maybe Chantelle Marie

Chantelle is a beautiful name. Have a think about what they will call her (nickname wise) at School, before making the decision final though.

I was at school many years ago with a girl called Chantelle. I thought it was lovely, but since BB i think there will be a whole generation of girls called Chantelle.

i know 2 chantelle's and i cant say that they are classy or elegant girls. In my opinion i would pick something else.

Chantelle is a beautiful name

I like the name

I love it. I was madly in love with a French Polynesian girl at school called Chantelle.

chantelle is a nice name for a girl