when did arab navigators first visit japan?

it is said that the arabs first visited japan a few centuries before the portuguese.

I don't know if this will help, but I'll try anyway.

Between 4000 and 2000 BC, an unknown ethnic group developed overseas trade and are known to have either settled colonies or contacted them through trade from India to Egypt. (Most of the colonies were around the coastline of Saudi Arabia, and they were referred to as the "blackheads" in ancient writings.)

Chinese legends (including the Shih King) often mention the "blackheaded people" on their own coastlines perhaps from 2200 to 1500 BC. That's as far as I've read so far.

******* peoples settled islands from Burma to Australia at some point in the past including those of Malaysian descent as far east as the Philippines and eventually the Aborigines in Australia.

The Olmecs are known to have landed in South America around 1500 BC. Sculptures they made of themselves appeared to be of African ****** and their language was related to languages of Western Africa.

Arabs mostly settled in the Saudi deserts and traded in spices, gold and copper along the land routes, not sea routes. (This is not to say it didn't happen much later in history...)

i be attentive to you adore japan and all yet heavily you're somewhat not gonna sense greater at abode in japan I continuously concept I didnt belong right here(i'm from a small ecu u . s . a . no one is conscious or supplies a **** approximately haha) and that i HATED it right here and concept id belong everywhere yet right here yet that isnt actual, its something that is going deeper, I in no way had acceptence at school and such, yet you gotta make your existence greater exciting on your individual i think of it is going to purely worsen in Japan, yet for a flow to its large, Now im attempting to do my own issues and dont supply a **** in spite of if this is popular or not reason regrettably there is purely no Utopia in this international unfortunatly What approximately jap language? Ive been discovering for a protracted time and nonetheless war immigration purely isnt that straightforward until you propose on doing it unlawful(which u shouldnt)

Arab Navigators.......Hahahahahaha......NEVER! Ask the Japanese. Revisionist history is RAMPANT, be careful of teachers with agendas, they will LIE.