Maryamp asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

what is the best natural way to increase breast size?

Favorite Answer

There is no such option! Breast size and shape are functions of genetics.

I don't know how old you are, but if you're a young woman you need to learn quickly that even though men ogle and comment about breasts all day long, not a sane one of us has ever said no thank you to a woman we like or love. We're interested in the whole package, not just one (or two) of the parts.

If you're a more mature woman, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking you are anything less than perfect and complete because of your breast size!

Source(s): I'm a guy. I know breasts! And I know men. And I know women. I don't understand women, but I understand breasts.

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

the best natural way to increase breast size is to do exercise of breasts after concerning your family doctor.

The only way I can think of is gaining weight, but that's probably not a good idea, why not buy yourself a good padded bra! hey no ones gonna know!

Play with them all day long.